How to add photos to the Website
Photographs are added to the website automatically from our Flickr group. We use Flickr because: it is already used by many amateur and professional photographers; it provides 1TB of free photograph hosting per user; it allows you to keep the rights to your own photos; and we can automatically pull in your photos to the website!
To add photos to the group, see the instructions below.
- Sign up for Flickr, if you haven't already.
- Upload the photos to your photostream by using the 'Upload' link in the main black header.
- Visit our Flickr group at flickr.com/groups/winchestercanoeclub
- Click the 'Join Group' button, if you are not already a member. Then read and agree to the rules.
- Click the blue 'Add photo' button.
- Select the photos you want to add to the group from your photostream.
- Click the 'ADD TO GROUP' button.
Photos may take a while to appear on the website - they'll need to be approved so please be patient.